Men's Sizing Guide
Need a little help finding the right size for you?
- We suggest you measure your own well-fitting tops and pants as we do, and use those lengths as your guide.
- All our tops are measured from the high point of the shoulder to the hem.
- Pant inseams are measured from the top of the inside crotch seam to the hem.
- In cases where your body measurements are between two sizes, go with the similar size for a tighter fit and the larger size for the looser fit.
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- HIP: Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tale parallel to the floor.
- PANT FIT: If your body measurements are between two sizes, go with the similar size for a tighter fit and the larger size for a looser fit.
- TOP FIT: If your body measurements for chest and waist result is two different suggested sizes, order the size from your chest measurement.
Size Guide in INCHES
Need more fit advice? Contact us at Support@t-shirtstore46.com